We have an immediate opening for a .Net Developer III for a 6+ months assignment in Webster, TX.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience with .NET 4.5 Framework, Object Oriented Programming, data structures.
- Experience with the C# language
- Experience with Web Services, including Web API, MVC and Entity Framework is a plus
- Experience with nUnit / jUnit
- Working knowledge of T-SQL, specifically with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later
- Be comfortable with Extensible Markup Language (XML) and JSON data constructs
- Experience using and developing REST APIs, using tools such as RAML and Swagger / OpenAPI
- Minimum 8 years of experience in software development
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development methodology
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Experience with single sign-on, social login, session management, user profiles, and user identity and authentication frameworks such as OAuth a strong plus • Experience with version control systems is a plus
- Experience with GIT, Stash, Bamboo, or JIRA is a plus.
- Some knowledge of Angular, Java, and Cassandra is a plus Education
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.