Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a .Net Developer – Senior to support the team.
Duration: 21 months
Location: Kanata, Ontario, Canada
The senior .Net Developer as part of the Agile Build and Run Team not only delivers web APIs and microservices for a distributed and highly complex Point of Sale (POS) application, but also acts as a technical source of leadership for other developers on the team. You will deliver scalable, performance, resilient and highly-available services that are part of a larger microservices architecture that exposes business functionality to the larger enterprise.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience with .NET Core 2.2 and .NET Framework 4.6+.
- Experience in building Web API / Microservices applications.
- Experience in API design.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Experience working with Entity Framework and MS SQL Server.
- Experience in writing Unit Tests with xUnit or nUnit.
- Experience delivering applications through Continuous Integration and Delivery processes.
- Experience working with Atlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket).
- Experience working with Git Version control system and the Git Flow workflow.
- Experience with Docker / Dockerized .NET Applications.
- Experience with Azure Managed Cloud Services.
- Experience with API Meta-languages such as Swagger, experience using nSwag.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes as a container orchestrator.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.