We have an immediate opening for a .Net Developer – Senior for a 12-months assignment in Kanata, Ontario.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Programming Languages – VB, VB.net / C#, Java, PL-SQL
- Database knowledge and experience – Oracle
- IDE – Visual Studio 2008 and above, Crystal Report
- Source code control knowledge and experience – TFS/GIT
- Methodologies – SDLC, Agile
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Big Data Analytics
NICE TO HAVE
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- TeamCity, Octopus
- Cloud computing /SaaS/IaaS/PaaS technologies
- Mobile / Wireless Technology experience
- Incident and Problem Management
- Incident Management Systems
- Problem solving / analytical thinking
- Creative thinking
- Responsibility and accountability
- Interpersonal skills
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Academic: Post-secondary education in computer science or application development
- Certifications/functional skills: SDLC Methodology – Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development
- 3-5+ years of experience in developing applications
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.