.NET Software Developer
Our client is looking to hire a fulltime developer to join a team of 5 at their center of Automation in the Saint Laurent area of Montreal. You will be developing solutions that deliver valuable results.
You will be working on a new software solution consisting of a drug library update manager for pharmacy automation product, and other ongoing projects in the health / pharmaceutical industry.
Your daily responsibilities will comprise of:
- Writing source code to develop, unit test, debug, optimize and implement the solution.
- Designing the architecture and develop software projects within requirements define by a Senior Software developer.
- Supporting the initial software deployment for the pilot.
To be considered in this role you need to possess the following skills:
- A Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent education degree.
- A minimum of at least 2+ years in software development.
- A strong knowledge of .Net (VB.Net, C#), SQL
- Experience in reading/parsing/writing CSV Files
- A proactive approach to your work
Assets would be:
- A Knowledge of Kanban / Agile methodology
- Experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.