Our large Pharmaceutical IT client, is searching for a Network Security Consultant to join their team in either Edmonton or Markham Ontario.
Duration: 6 months
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The resource must have Cisco, Palo Alto experience, which can be 3 to 5 years of experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing large, complex networks.
- Extensive hands-on knowledge in networks (LAN / WAN.)
- Experience working on Microsoft Platform (AD, Active Directory, Server, etc)
- Strong knowledge of how Cisco networks operate (CCNP/CCNP Security is an asset)
- Knowledge of main network protocols and services (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP1&2, VLAN, VTP, Trunking, Port-Channeling, Spanning tree, etc.).
- Thorough knowledge of the management and support of routers, switches, load balancer to and firewalls/ firewall vendors (Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Citrix, etc.).
- Knowledge of VPN technologies
- Palo Alto – Design/Installation & Administration would be advantageous
- Analyze network requirements and their impacts (LAN, WAN and SECURITY) in the context of infrastructure projects.
- Produce documentation for the proper functioning of the infrastructure (diagrams, implementation plan, etc.) and the work of technicians and help desk support team.
- Working in the implementation and support of network operations.
- Interface with various stakeholders (architects, PM, internal customer, operations…) concerning projects, implementations and operations support.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.