Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Telecommunication company.
We are looking for a Network Support Engineer to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- B. Eng. /B. A. Sc. or Eng. Technology diploma or equivalent B.Sc. (Math, Comp Sci. etc).
- Knowledge of Wireless Telecom and basic understanding of access technologies.
- Scripting and Android/iOS development experience is a plus.
- Experience with network capture and analysis tools (ex. WireShark).
- Knowledge of OSI model and networking concepts
- Knowledge of IP Networking and Troubleshooting (Wireshark, routing / IPv4 & IPv6, load balancers, DNS, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license.
- Evaluate, test and qualify new Kodiak NG-PTT platform upgrade features and downloadable clients to meet aggressive timelines.
- Troubleshoot, log, document, track and assist the application vendor; Kodiak to resolve technical issues encountered during the NG-PTT Server platform qualification/validation process.
- Provide support to other members our NG-PTT team (network, products, IT, marketing etc) on ongoing PTT service issues and project activity
- Collaborate and provide support to platform, client and OEM vendors on various project and issue investigations.
- Think out of box and beyond the traditional test cases to anticipate end user experience/situations.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.