NLP Research Leader
Salary – Between $250,000 and $300,000+
Location – Montreal
Reason for Vacancy – New position
Details & Responsibilities
- Conduct cutting-edge research in the field of natural language processing, speech recognition and deep learning;
- Develop AI-enabled products and services with other groups in the company;
- Collaborate with world-class organizations in academia.
- Ph.D. in computer science, software or electric engineering, or related fields;
- Possess at least 5 years of experience in project management and/or team leadership in academia and enterprise for disciplines related to AI, machine/deep learning and natural language processing;
- Proven and reputable contributor to the research community and/or in industry;
- Have strong research track record, e.g., publications in top-tier conferences and journals in speech and natural language processing, machine learning and data mining;
- Demonstrated abilities to generate new and innovative concepts;
- Specialized in machine translation, dialogue system, question answering or deep learning for natural language processing;
- Implementation of large-scale NLP systems using TensorFlow or PyTorch a definite asset.