Are you an looking for an opportunity with a reputed Oil and Gas company who’s currently undertaking one of the biggest off-shore projects? Then you’d love to chat with us about your next rewarding and challenging assignment as an Offshore Project Engineer for our client.
As a Project Engineer, you will be a Technical Lead for all Marine Rock Installation operation of our client. This position will start out working in our client’s St. Johns corporate office, however will be required to work offshore and on in-shore site during execution phases.
- Project Engineer (Discipline Responsible Engineer) for all marine rock installation activities. This includes offshore rock installation and CGS solid ballast operations
- Monitoring of progress of Marine Rock Installation Contractor in relation to achieving targets associated with design, engineering, preparation, and execution of the identified scope
- Management of interfaces between Marine Rock Installation Contractor and the CGS Tow-out and Installation Contractor and CGS Design Contractor
- Management of all key technical items associated with the work scopes
- Act as the Lead Client Representative onboard vessels as deemed required
MUST HAVE Qualifications:
- Relevant Engineering Degree such as Civil, Mechanical, Architectural, GeoTechnical, or Ocean (however other disciplines would be considered)
- Qualifications to register as a P.Eng. with PEGNL
- 5-10 years experience as a project engineer in the offshore oil and gas industry
- 5-10 years experience in the installation of rock in a marine environment (subsea)
- Experience in the operations of Flexible Fall Pipe Vessels
- Experience with the regulatory environment and work authorization processes for marine rock installation in Canada; experience with CNLOPB specifically to be considered a strong asset
- Able to travel internationally as required
NICE to HAVE Qualifications:
- BST (Basic Survival Training)
- 5-10 years experience in the application of HSEQ principals in marine operations
- Experience in the procurement of rock and iron ore solid ballast materials
- On-site experience as a Client Representative for marine rock installation campaigns
- Technical training in Marine (Subsea) Rock Installation
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.