Our Downtown Regina client is actively seeking an OpenText Enterprise Architect to provide functional architecture, support, and consultation to business users on best practices for leveraging its OpenText investments and join its Enterprise Architecture and Information Management (EA&IM) team. The team provides architecture and information management services, focused on business, information, integration, security, and technology domains. This group delivers IT technology and service planning, business capability development and road-mapping, as well as delivering high quality and effective solutioning services to the Project Development Office (PDO) as well as directly to the business.
As an extension of Information Management, functional support for OpenText is delivered in this group.
Our client’s OpenText environment has existed for more than 3 years. OpenText Content Server is utilized for the archiving, retention, and disposition of records within the organization.
Additionally, the resource MUST have several years of recent, contiguous and relevant
experience providing functional architecture, design and support for OpenText.
Ideally the resource will have:
- 10+ years of recent and practical IT experience, including several years working in a business support role.
- Several years of recent, contiguous and relevant experience providing functional architecture, design and support for OpenText.
- Proven proficiency in collaboration platform architecture and design
- Experience influencing and establishing collaboration direction within an organization
- Practical experience providing functional support to business users
- Practical experience in developing communications and training materials
- Understanding of information architecture and content management principles
- OpenText certifications in their suite of content management tools and records management capabilities
- Understanding of integrations into SharePoint on-premises and Office 365
- Understanding of modern content services architectures, capabilities, and principles
- Certification in organization change management (PROSCI)
- Experience working in a utility or engineering industry
- North American job experience
Typical activities in this role include:
- Working with the Enterprise Information Management Governance council to establish and communicate best practices related to content management technologies
- Leading OpenText Content Services design with an enterprise perspective in alignment with our strategies for asset management and information architecture
- Making recommendations based upon options analysis of Content Server design and configuration of features
- Analysis of the functional requirements to identify potential solutions that align to business outcomes
- Documenting system design description and configurations
- Research alternate problem solutions and make recommendations in more complex areas like content lifecycle management, permissions model, search, and metadata
- Working with the Records Management team to ensure the OpenText technical and functional design supports our client’s goals for overall Content Management and records management compliance Acting as a representative of Information Systems
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.