Operation Manager "ICI"
What you need to know:
- Family Run business since 1992
- Reporting directly to the Owner of the Company
- Full-time permanent, Stable Work Environment
- 100% Benefit plan
- Attractive Compensation Package plus Pension Plan
- Cell phone provided, car allowance and tool allowance
If you’re a professional self-motivated Leader, who is a strategic thinker, with construction ground-work project experience, this Operations Manager position is the opportunity you have been looking for.
In the role of Operations Manager, you will hit the ground running in overall planning and execution of all projects. You will use your leadership expertise to guide and direct teams within business development, estimating, site supervision and project support staff.
Ideally, you have come from broad operations role specific to construction groundworks including grading and site servicing, excavation and backfill, trucking and aggregates, concrete foundations and flatwork.
- Project scheduling, cost control, budget and contract handling.
- Reviewing, creating and implementing new methods to ensure quality construction work, ensuring the right workers are assigned to the job
- Developing plans that promote future growth.
- Develop continual action plans to promote career development setting realistic and attainable goals within the team and follow-thru performance management.
- Mindful mentorship regarding skill building, ensuring functional team collaboration
- Promote and practice company’s culture, mission and values and lead by example
- P.Eng., C.E.T., or other industry related designation
- 5 – 10 years of previous construction management experience specific to Excavations, backfill, foundations, trucking, site servicing/infrastructure ground works.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial data and performance analysis
- Strong ethical values and a good work ethic
- Problem analysis and resolution at both the strategic and functional levels
- Must be Technology savvy
Working with Ian Martin Workforce to Find Your Next Career
We’re a big company with a lot of history, and with a personalized approach and a genuine interest in finding you your perfect fit. We work with companies that take a lot of pride in what they do – just like us. We will be here to support you in this transition to becoming a successful employee and we will support you through the interview process as well as when you’re on the job. We are here for you as much as we are for the companies we work with.