We have an immediate opening for an Oracle ADF Developer for a contract assignment in Webster, Texas.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications
- Familiarity with software architectures, standard lifecycle concepts, practices, and procedures for development of JAVA based applications to include graphical user interfaces, web services, data extraction and transformation
- Working knowledge with Oracle ADF 11g for development
- Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes programs and time requirements
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, functional and technical documentation
- Researches, tests, builds and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility and multiple platforms
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Instructs, assigns, directs and checks the work of other software developers on development team
- Providing software development services and experience to implement new initiatives
- Providing technical support to respond to technical issues, research and resolve problems and other non-programming technical services.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.