Contractors, do you want to work at a global powerhouse?
The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for an Oracle Developer for a 12-month assignment in Edmonton, AB.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills 10 Min 6 Years
- Must have a quality oriented mindset to product quality deliverables 8 Min 6 Years
- Must possess excellent client relationship skills 8 Min 6 Years
- Hands-on experience in Oracle DBMS 11g/12c, PL/SQL and using SQLPlus, TOAD/Oracle SQL Developer. 8 Min 6 Years
- Hands-on experience developing Web applications to support multiple Web Browser platforms. 8 Min 4 Years
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Middleware: WebLogic, Web Services and SOA Suite. 8 Min 6 Years
- Must be able to work in a team environment, as well as independently with minimal supervision and work well under pressure. 10 Min 6 Years
- Demonstrate a positive and willing attitude. 10 Min 6 Years
- Experience in understanding user requirements and understanding/updating system documentation. 6 Min 4 Years
- Experience producing application related documentation with the use of tools such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel. 6 Min 6 Years
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.