We have an immediate opening for a Oracle ERP Technician for a Six Month assignment in Quebec, QC.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Develop, operate and support the UFT and Dataload loading tools and the associated EXCEL templates;
- Dvaluate the feasibility of the applications and the tools necessary for its execution;
- Create the EXCEL templates for loading settings to Livelink;
- Develop SQL queries
- Ensure the quality of loading templates;
- Realize the loading tool;
- Ensure the quality of the programming;
- Participate in the production of documentation;
- Load templates in development environments;
- Support the load deployment team;
- Coordinate development work;
- Participate in the massive loading of PGI parameters;
- Perform the PGI parameterization for environments as the system administrator.
- Have a Diploma of College Studies (DCS) in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Have accumulated, since 2010, one (1) year of experience as an Oracle ERP Technician and used the Oracle Forms or Oracle Report or JSP (J Developer) tools.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.