Oracle Cloud HCM Functional Consultant
In this role you will be responsible for providing Oracle Cloud HCM expertise by acting as a subject matter expert / provide expertise through system implementation / upgrade(s) and Oracle HCM product knowledge. You will work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration /design, testing and cutover.
What you will do
Assist and/or lead clients in fully integrating the HCM system into their current business environments / enable updated business processes / provide input on best practices / lessons learned from prior implementations / upgrades, and advise the business on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems.
As an Oracle Cloud HCM Functional Consultant:
- Demonstrate strong understanding of business processes
- Demonstrate good understanding of client business operations or needs
- Demonstrate good understanding and knowledge to innovate and make business processes more efficient
- Research legislative/ regulatory rules and policies to provide relevant and timely support / expertise to the business, along with articulating to the clients
- Provide guidance / direction to clients as subject matter expert in one or more specific areas or modules within HCM (i.e. Payroll, Benefit modules etc.)
- Work as a hands-on team member in projects, delivering consulting services to clients as a functional team member and/ or lead
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering Cloud HCM solutions
- Configure the HCM system to meet unique business requirements
- Work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration /design, testing, and cutover
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Report progress to teams and project managers
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Work collaboratively with other team members internally or with client counterparts
- Participate, identify ideas and assist with building / presenting accelerators that assist clients solving unique business challenges
- Learn new modules or new applications or new functionality
- Participate and assist with building / presenting content during pre-sales activities
- Participate, Contribute RFP /RFQ /RFI Initiatives while balancing project activities
- Ability to work on all project phases
- 7+ years of professional services experience with ERP’s like Oracle Cloud HCM, EBS HCM
- Experience in delivering Oracle HCM Cloud projects and must have completed at least 2 Full cycle Oracle HCM Cloud implementation
- Strong Implementation skills as a Functional SME
- Experience configuring at least 2 Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM modules – Payroll, Benefits, Talent management, Global HR, Benefits, Absence, Performance, Goal Management modules
- Experience Integrating HCM Cloud with ERP, and/or Benefits Carriers/TBE/TEE/Job Boards
- In-depth understanding of how to plan, assist and deliver migration of customers data, business processes from On-Premise to Oracle HCM Cloud
- Certified in Oracle HCM Cloud
- Ability to work on all project phases
- 3+ years of working with a consulting organization
- Strong adaptability to new delivery techniques and tools are preferred
- North American experience
Environmental considerations Required:
- Flexible to travel (30% and/or as required)
- Flexible with working hours/structure as indicative of project/client assignment(s)
What you bring to the team:
- Open to change
- Deep Thinker
How you will grow
Our development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We offer opportunities to sharpen your skills in addition to hands-on experience in the Global landscape. Our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
We know that great people make an incredible organization. Our benefits are among the best, not just within our industry, they are also competitive in most industry sectors and all benefits are effective on day one of joining our team.
Our culture inspires teamwork and learning from one another. It cultivates core skills, but celebrates individuality.
We believe in teaching moments as we work our way through the projects.
Our Leadership team is committed to creating an exciting culture focused on integrity, prioritizing client needs and nurturing exciting careers for each of our employees.