Our Public Sector Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Senior Procurement Advisor with Oracle WebCenter Portal for a 2year long contract role with high possibility of extension.
As a Senior Procurement Advisor is responsible for Procurement Document Preparation, Procurement Support and Optional Services.
Our Public Sector client is looking for an Oracle WebCenter Portal Expert, Senior Procurement Advisor and Optional Project Management Support. The roles can be performed by one person or a team of two.
The Consultant(s) would be responsible for the following Deliverables:
Task 1 – Procurement Document Preparation
1. Completing background research, including understanding OPB’s current portals, business enhancement needs, and similar procurements conducted in other organizations/jurisdictions.
2. Assist with development and refinement of high-level project requirements.
3. Assess and develop the overall scope, business and technical requirements including responses and scoring criteria.
4. Create procurement document (i.e., Request for Proposal (“RFP”)) in consultation with OPB procurement, following OPB guidelines and templates. The RFP should contain two (2) key areas:
- Core Work: Addressing key EOL risk and ensuring existing sites are rewritten on WebCenter Portals for go live no later than Q4 2021. This will be primarily “like for like” with basic improvements to key areas where appropriate (e.g., improved security management, basic look and feel changes).
- Enhancement Work: A series of optional enhancements to the existing functionalities for the vendors to offer best solutions with separate costs.
5. Assist OPB procurement and in consultation with OPB appointed legal counsel to ensure legal terms and conditions properly reflect the portal development work.
6. Deliverables include but are not limited to the following:
- Mandatory and desirable technical requirements
- A list of portal development deliverables
- Evaluation criteria and process
- Pricing models
- Terms and Conditions
- Revise draft Deliverables for OPB’s acceptance.
Task 2 – Procurement Support
1. Assist OPB in answering proponent questions during the open competitive procurement process ensuring all timelines are met;
2. Assist OPB evaluators during the proposal evaluation process;
3. Assist OPB in developing the statement of work at contract finalization;
Invitational RFQ 19-017, Technology Advisory Services for Oracle WebLogic Portal Page 10 of 12
4. Assist in finalizing project implementation plans during contract finalization, provide risk assessment and risk mitigation strategies as required; and
5. Ensure ongoing procurement knowledge transfer to the OPB team members.
Task 3 – Optional Services
1. The service provider may provide project management assistance to OPB during initial implementation stage of portal developments.
2. During the term, the service provider may also provide other related services on an ad hoc basis.
3. All costs associated with optional services will be charged based on hourly rates and must be preapproved by OPB. Service provider may propose a fixed fee for a specific assignment.
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”