Our client is one of the Water and Process Technologies companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for a Customer Order Fulfillment Specialist who will be Working in the Customer Support team, you are the customer's first point of contact and will be working directly with customers, sales team and partners to provide the best fulfillment experience possible. With a focus on operational excellence and customer satisfaction, you will ensure that customer orders are managed with combination of speed, quality and accuracy. You will be working to ensure brilliant fulfillment, leverage a mix of problem solving and pro activity to head off issues before they come up. This will be accomplished by sharing your fulfillment expertise from order to remittance in a fast-paced environment.
If you have experience with:
- Energetic, enthusiastic and able to communicate effectively with customers with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Key activities within this role include, order entry, reviewing/actioning reports, identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving order issue, proactively updating the customer on the status of their order and providing alternative solutions to resolve fulfillment issues.
- Full order management handle inbound/outbound calls, from the phone queue and achieve KPIs
- Knowledge of SAP, Salesforce, Citrix and other support center tools
- Candidates must be able to work rotating shifts: Monday – Fridays, 8:00-4:30, 8:30-5:00, 9:30-6:00
we would like to connect with you.