We have an immediate opening for a Order Management Specialist II for a two-month assignment in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office 2016 applications, specifically Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Fluent in English (U.S.) verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in keyboard entry (typing speed and accuracy, ability to use keyboard shortcuts for copy-paste and editing).
- Familiar with web-based applications for search, data sorting, etc.
- Able to remain focused for extended periods working at a computer workstation.
- Prior experience creating or using quotation documents for sale of commercial products and services is a plus.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.