Our Public Sector client seeks engaging, outgoing and enthusiastic individuals to be part of the front-line team of outdoor Parking Lot Attendants, providing their visitors with exceptional experiences.
– Work in the parking lot ticket office and outside on the parking lot grounds on computerized cash register to process parking payments
– You will provide quality in-person, front counter customer services by providing timely and accurate information related to the park products and services in and parking lot booth and parking lot.
– You will be providing visitor care services including cash handling and customer service.
– Work in the parking lot ticket office and outside on the parking lot grounds on computerized cash register to process parking payments.
– Verify cash float, balance daily payments, prepare cash deposit envelopes and designated work to complete closing procedures
– Scan tickets and memberships cards in ticket systems
– Know, understand and able to explain information to visitors about prices, voucher redemptions, directions, special events and other related services
– Provide excellent customer service by welcoming a diverse customer base, responding to customer complaints and resolving customer issues.
– Greet parking patrons with friendly and positive attitude
– Assist parking patrons with any issues encountered during their parking experience
– Monitor parking lot activities at all times to ensure proper security, and report any problems to management immediately
– Keeps the traffic flow moving to avoid traffic delays
– Uses two-way radio to request assistance and information when necessary
– Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, who had the authority to do so
– Minimum availability- Weekends, holidays, evenings and at least two weekdays
– Preference will be given to those applicants with open availability
– Customer Service Skills: You have experience providing in-person, front counter
– customer service responding to inquiries, providing advice and information, and resolving customer issues in a high-volume environment. Experience in a cash handling is an asset.
Communication and Multi Tasking Skills: You have excellent oral communication skills. – You can multi-task and have the ability to quickly shift focus in a high paced service and sales environment.
Problem Solving: You have problem solving skills to assess situations and determine appropriate course of action. You are professional when interacting with customers.
Collaboration and Organizational Skills: You have flexibility and collaboration skills to effectively work in a team-driven environment and ensure that operational requirements are being met. You have planning and organization skills to organize and prioritize workloads while providing attention to detail.
Sales and Financial Skills: You have proven ability with respect to front-line sales and operating a computerized ticketing system. You have experience handling cash, and operating cash registers and point of sale machines to process monetary transactions. You can accurately calculate fees, collect money, balance floats, prepare deposits and reports.
Computer Skills: You have experience using computers (i.e. Intranet, Internet, databases, and electronic manuals) to research, retrieve and summarize information.