Our client, a market leading integrated oil company has an immediate need for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to provide additional support to IS Office. This would be a twelve (12) month contract position based in their downtown Calgary head office.
REASON FOR OPENING/PROJECT:
To provide additional support to IS Office
CANDIDATE VALUE PROPOSITION:
The Administrator will provide direct professional administration services to the Information Services department. This position is responsible for fulfilling regular requests such as ordering of supplies, facilitating meetings, and assisting with the on-boarding of new contractors and employees.
- Facilitate on-boarding and off-boarding activities
- Perform routine office functions including screening and/or redirecting inquiries, ordering office supplies and creating documents and spreadsheets using MS Office
- Assist with employee administration function such as processing of expense claims, managing all IS office/admin inboxes, travel requests, distribution of pay advances, mail and courier distribution, as well as supporting the CIO and senior management when required.
- Manage facilities by organizing workspace moves, space planning reconciliation, and facility reservations.
- Address non-routine service concerns and requests from managers, team leads, and other IS employees
- Actively seek opportunities to improve and streamline processes and workflows.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2 to 4 years of experience working in office administration
- Strong intermediate knowledge of the MS Excel
- Knowledge of standard corporate policies and procedures
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-secondary degree in related discipline
- Previous experience with corporate finance
- Previous experience working with IS in an oil and gas domain
- Working knowledge of SAP and/or MS SharePoint
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.