- Milton, Ontario
- Permanent, Day Shift, 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- $23 to $25 per hour depending on experience
- Stable Work Environment, Opportunity for Advancement to Leadership Positions
- Overtime Available, Boot Allowance, 100% Company Paid Benefits
Are you highly organized and detailed oriented? Do you enjoy being an integral part of the team and helping out where and when you can? Do you like working in a collaborative work environment where you have the support to do your best work?
Ian Martin Workforce is working with the leading bus repair and refurbishment specialists in Canada. They have been in business for over 45 years using some of the most specialized equipment in the industry. You will always be busy with their 60-bay, over 100,00 square foot facility with custom built paint spray booths and paint prep stalls.
As our new Parts Specialist, you will enjoy working with the shop managers to ensure that everyone has what they need to get their jobs done. If you are a fast learner and do great work, your income will rise quickly.
Your tasks will include:
- Working with multiple vendors to obtain quotes for necessary parts, plan delivery schedules and using internal system to place orders
- Work with Shop Managers to ensure timely turnaround, manage allocation of inventoried parts to work in process
- Manage delivery of back ordered products and returns
- Perform general receiving duties as required including receiving trucks, unloading and storing of merchandise, receiving goods into system, barcode labeling, recording amounts received, allocating of inventory to jobs
- Present weekly reports on deliveries, back orders and supplier constraints
Working with Ian Martin Group to Find Your Next Career
We’re a big company with a lot of history, but with a personalized approach and a genuine interest in finding you your perfect fit. We work with companies that take a lot of pride in what they do – just like us. We will support you through the interview process as well as your first couple of months on the job. We are here for you as much as we are for the companies we work with.
- Ideally 2 years of previous experience working in an Automotive Parts Department or relevant experience
- Sound business judgement, highly developed organizational and administrative skills, excellent time management and both written and verbal communication skills
- Available to work outside regular business hours if required
- Able to lift up to 60 lbs, standing for long periods of time and repetitive bending
- Reliable with a positive attitude and self-motivated
Are you ready to apply and feel you fit the criteria above?
Please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” to this posting. Or you can give us a call at 1 (800) 567 9675 x 2283 or call/text us at (905) 330 9861. If you text, please include your name and position you’re interested in.