Our Public-Sector Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a PeopleSoft Developer for a 12 month contract, with high possibility of extension.
As a PeopleSoft Developer, responsible to provide technical assistance in developing and implementing PeopleSoft systems solutions in support of approved project and service requests.
Knowledge & Skills
- 10+ years development experience with PeopleSoft experience, ideally including PS 9.2 HR and Finance related modules / components.
- Completion of post-secondary education in a technology related field
- 10+ relevant technical or systems analysis experience, ideally with a mix of technical and functional PeopleSoft experience.
- 5+ years of experience and knowledge with PeopleSoft Advanced Tools such as Application Engines, Component Interfaces, Integration Broker, Business Interlinks, Workflow, and Object Oriented PeopleCode.
- Proven experience working with accepted methods, standards, techniques and best practices for development.
- Oral communication skills to work effectively with and discuss development approaches to clients/senior management and external stakeholders; written communications skills to document and communicate development specifications.
- Decision making skills to assist with decisions and recommendations on various issues and solutions that impact the projects/programs.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle management, development and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems or products.
NICE TO HAVE:
- PeopleSoft HR and Finance experience, ideally version 9.1 and 9.2
- Provide technical assistance in developing and implementing PeopleSoft systems solutions in support of approved project and service requests
- Translate client business requirements and associated functional designs into technical design documentation, ensuring that the solution(s) satisfy all business requirements.
- Work with Analysts, Administrators, and Testing teams to support configurations, code customizations, code migrations, and testing from System, Integration, User Acceptance and performance.
- Participate in technical sessions to prototype new system functionality.
- Participate in workshops with project teams to explain and gain consensus on the solution(s) to be developed.
- Work with systems analysts to ensure the solution meets the approved solution design.
- Perform code reviews to identify potential issues.
- Perform unit testing and troubleshoot coding issues.
- Provide support during systems integration testing.
- Coordinate testing, release management and change management activities
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”