Exciting opportunity for an entry level reporting specialist!!
The Ian Martin Group has an urgent need for a long term contractor to share their energy and skills with PeopleSoft HR/ELM reporting tools. This role will be onsite a major oilfield equipment manufacturer in the Houston area.
If you have some experience in a CSR environment with PeopleSoft reporting tools and data analysis, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity to advance your career. Further qualifications are as follows:
- Two (2) years of experience using Peoplesoft HR/ELM application data tables; knowledge of data structures.
- Experienced using SQL and writing SQL queries.
- Work history to demonstrate advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite applications; specifically MS Excel.
- Familiarity with MS Power Query, Power View, or Power BI is preferred
- Ability to create macros or tools to automate processes
- Proficiency with PeopleSoft (specifically HR and ELM)
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexible schedule
On a day to day basis, this role will perform the following duties:
- Generate and analyze raw data to meet client requirements.
- Develop, test, and implement reports using PeopleSoft reporting tools, PSquery, Showcase, MS SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), or MS Excel.
- Maintain a schedule of documented reports.
- Create pivot tables, charts, graphs, presentations and SQL queries.
- Quickly design and execute ad-hoc reports.
- Analyze current and historical data to make statistically credible predictions of future states.
- Perform trend analysis, use statistical methods to analyze data.
We encourage all interested applicants to apply. Our team reviews all applications but can only contact those who are qualified.