- St. Catharines, Ontario
- Overtime after 44 hours per week
- $26 per hour + Rewards Program
- Days starting at 6:30 AM, days can go until 5:30 – 6:30 PM
- Permanent, Stable Work Environment, Hands-On Training
- Company Paid Benefits and Pension Plan
- Travel Allowance if interested in relocation to the area
Are you someone with a strong work ethic and wants to be apart of a hard-working crew? Are you able to take direction and adapt to what the customer wants?
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a family-run, full service construction company that prides themselves on providing strong and reliable products with excellent customer service. They are leaders in concrete construction for single and multi-unit residential construction, offering start to finish services including Footing, Foundation, and Flatwork.
As their new Pipelayer, you will enjoy working outdoors, being hands on, and working as part of a team. You are always committed to working safely and keeping an eye out for your crew too. As you have a few years of experience, you are willing to jump onto different tasks because you like to stay busy as well as provide some direction when needed.
What you’ll be doing…
- Infrastructure work installing sewer and water mains in new residential subdivisions.
- Daily labour to prepare sites and materials, complete tasks as assigned and maintain site cleanliness
- Operate power tools and handle materials
- Complete daily tasks using safe work practices
- Experienced working with and instructing a crew of workers
- Experienced setting grade levels
- Experienced in working ‘in the hole” to install sewer and watermains.
- Previous experience with municipal and private projects
- Ability to self-motivate and keep up to production timelines.
- Available and flexible to work Monday to Friday and Saturday as required, up to 10 hours per day
- Able to lift up to 80-100lbs with proper lifting techniques
- Knowledge of construction materials, equipment and safe operation
- Reliable transportation to St Catharine’s, Ontario.
- Full G License with clean abstract would be an asset
Working with Ian Martin Workforce to Find Your Next Career
We’re a big company with a lot of history, and with a personalized approach and a genuine interest in finding you your perfect fit. We work with companies that take a lot of pride in what they do – just like us. We will support you through the interview process as well as when you’re on the job. We are here for you as much as we are for the companies we work with.
Are you ready to apply and feel you fit the criteria above?
Please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” to this posting. Or you can give us a call at 1 (800) 567 9675 x 2283 or text Harshith at (289) 460 3814.