Our market leading mid-stream energy client requires a Pipeline Integrity Business Analyst to join their team in Calgary, Alberta. This is a one year contract position.
The Pipeline Integrity (PI) Business Analyst will provide day-to-day coordination and support on technical information and data management with special focus on Integrated Management System (IMS) sub-elements (e.g., performance measures, audits, corrective actions, management of change, and management review.)
The responsibilities of this position will include but not limited to:
- Work with team members within PI, Operations, and other functional groups that support the Pipeline Integrity Management Program to gather data for the reporting of internal and external performance metrics and indicators (corporate, NEB, CEPA).
- Coordinate with the Integrated Management System (IMS) team to ensure PI quarterly and annual reports are completed and submitted accurately on time.
- Provide technical administration for evidence (i.e., documents and records) required for internal and external audits and self-assessments (Assurance Support, Audit Services, and CEPA Self-Assessment).
- Work with Assurance Support to track correction action plans (CAPs) and ensure PI program owner and manager are aware of all CAPs and their timelines so appropriate resources can be assigned to them.
- Maintain and update the Pipeline Integrity homepage on the Source.
- Support revisions and additions of the SET West Pipeline Standard Operating Practices contained in the PI homepage.
- Coordinate Procedure MOC (PMOC) for PI technical documents.
- Act as lead for arranging and documenting meetings required under the Pipeline IMP communication plan (e.g. Monthly PI Meeting, Monthly Ops Integrity Conference Call, Annual SOP Review Meeting, Annual Integrity Team Meeting, Annual Pipeline Integrity Workshop, etc.)
- Coordinate development and maintenance of GTM-wide PI processes and procedures for the following:
- Assurance Management (including creation of annual PI assurance plans).
- Senior Management Reporting.
- Performance Measures.
- Document and Records Management.
- Communications Plan
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.