Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as USA’s leading Utility company.
We are looking for a Planner/Scheduler – Junior to support the team.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Akron, Ohio, United States
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- BA / BS degree in Purchasing, -Materials Management, Business, or Engineering or related discipline preferred or up to 2 years of equivalent work experience.
- Sufficient maturity to exercise independent judgment on basic projects and assignments.
- Demonstrate a questioning attitude to learn, produce results, and develop relationships.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Word- Ability to deliver quality, accurate work within established deadlines.
- Sound communication skills; Ability to work in a team environment.
- Entry-level purchasing.
- Apply acquired education and experience to work situations.
- Assist management and fellow coworkers, following well-defined practices and procedures.
- Demonstrate a solid commitment to all aspects of safety.
- Actively seek formal and informal learning opportunities to better understand procedures.
- Able to operate well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate sound internal and/or external customer service.
- Develop effective working relationship with employees within and outside of own work group.
- Place purchase orders for the company that include tactical service buying and daily emergent part procurement, including support of planned and forced fossil plant outages.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.