Ian Martin is hiring again! Our Renewable Energy partner in Greenville, South Carolina, is seeking a PMO Planner / Scheduler for major project work through to 2020 and beyond.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Must have 3+ years Primavera scheduling experience, specifically P6 Version 8 client experience
- 5+ years experience of project planning or program management, ideally for technology programs or new product development following a standard toll gate process
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills (will be working with project managers closely)
- PMP cert. Project controls experience, specifically around establishing a baseline and reporting against that baseline
- Positive attitude and team building personality, a must.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.