Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a PROJECT COORDINATOR for a seven months assignment in Kanata, ON.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- 5+ years of solid project management experience in a technical environment
- 5+ years of professional experience in an enterprise environment
- Significant technical knowledge in Cloud, Data Centre and Network Infrastructure
- An excellent organization, communication, Project Management, negotiation and problem solving skills
- An ability to engage in senior level business and technology decision maker discussions related to agility, business value, and end to end technology projects
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.