Our market leading energy client has an immediate need for a Pricing Administrator. This a 6-month contract position located in Calgary.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete timely and accurate pricing and reporting for channel and customer pricing for the required frequency: daily, weekly.
- Support accurate site database information using the Structured Management System (SMS) including product, tank, commissions, site attributes, rent, pricing.
- Communication of system updates for location data changes through the Change of Operations process.
- Process invoices, ancillary rents, recurring invoices and adjusting entries in SMS and SAP that affect Retailer and Customer accounts.
- Bachelor's degree in Business.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel. Power Point).
- Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry (preferably in the Sales, Commercial or Retail sector).
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- 3 years professional experience, preferably in Accounting.
Nice to Haves
- Accounting background preferred.
- SAP Knowledge is an asset.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.