We have an immediate opening for a Process Excellence Specialist for a contract assignment in Syracuse, NY
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Systematic Process Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis and data based investigations
- Process feasibility and value assessments
- Business cost case development
- Develop and integrate process improvement change plans
- Facilitate workshops and meetings
- Requires a BA or BS degree or higher in an engineering (IE preferred), finance, business, or technical discipline from an accredited college or university.
- LEAN Certification or training
- PmP Certification
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.