Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as USA’s leading Utility company.
We are looking for a Procurement Analyst to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Greensburg, Pennsylvania, United States
This position will support the IT Cellular/Mobile & Asset Admin Team in the review and processing of cellular and print invoices, as well as the fulfillment of requests for cellular devices and services needed by all business units and the auditing of cellular devices and records.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience with using SAP application (for processing invoices) – preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Outlook and MS-Skype.
- Experience with acquiring cellular devices & printers – optional.
- Must have excellent internal customer service skills and attitude (friendly, courteous, helpful).
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. Good phone communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills to assist with work management.
- Follow well defined procedures to process cellular and print services invoices.
- Conduct business-specific research, gather data, and compile reports and summaries.
- Audit cellular and print services invoices to verify charges and appropriate accounts to be charged.
- Work with business units to understand their specific needs for cellular devices or services and process requests to order or update cellular or print devices.
- Update tools to track the fulfillment of cellular requests, including keeping an IT asset management inventory updated.
- Provide sound internal and/or external customer service.
- Utilize Microsoft Office tools to manage the inventory and distribution and to interact with IT Services personnel and other departments.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.