Our Oil and Gas client in Katy, TX is looking to hire a Procurement Clerk for a 06-month contract role.
The ideal candidate will have technical supply chain experience (1-3 years) / understand manufacturing and product planning processes for oilfield equipment, be a strong communicator, and have the ability to work through complex processes / instructions.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE: Essential
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to follow and relay detailed and complex instructions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with ability to interface and collaborate with internal and external customers to ensure positive results.
- Computer skills including use of Microsoft.
- Prior experience working with external supply chain.
- Prior experience working in technical role.
- 1-2+ years experience in manufacturing, planning or customer service.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.