Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational Water Process & Treatment service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Procurement Coordinator located in Guelph, Ontario.
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sourcing).
- Minimum 3 years Sourcing / Supply Chain experience
- Minimum 2 years SAP ERP experience
- Additional experience in Sourcing
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Capable of working in a team, prioritizing, multi-tasking, and organizing
- Strong quantitative, analytical and MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of the Chemical Industry and/or Water Treatment Chemicals
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Receives and ensures quality and completeness of Purchase Requisitions with Engineering / Material Planning.
- Creates Purchase Orders based on Category Managers’ negotiated material cost and confirmation of the delivery date.
- Manage relationships with suppliers for PO execution: order acknowledgement, promise date and on-time delivery.
- Drives key metrics around PO cycle time, deflation, on-time delivery and payment terms.
- Select supplier and negotiate all non-Category supplied items.
- Modifies Purchase Orders based on ECN or SDR and coordinates with Category Manager, Sourcing Project Leader and Expeditor about price and schedule change.
- Ensures Sourcing Project Leader captures all information accurately in the Project Material Dashboard.
- Periodically report and send escalations to Sourcing Project Leader as needed.
- Communicates Purchase Order modifications to Estimation Leader for maintenance of Global Costing Database.
- Supports payments to suppliers.