Do you want to work for the largest Semiconductor company?
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Product Development Engineer on 06+ months assignment extensions beyond, in Hillsboro, OR. USA.
- We are looking someone who will be able to develop relationships and work cross-functionally with other team members, including HW, SW, compiler and driver teams.
- Self-motivation and problem solving are – Valued as you will need to understand silicon, board and software interactions.
- You will need to provide internal and/or external customer support through TMEs.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
- Minimum qualifications – Must have a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- At the Master’s Level, a minimum of 2 years’ experience with design and/or – Validation experience
- At the Bachelor’s Level, a minimum of 4 years’ experience with design and/or – Validation experience
- For either degree:
- minimum 2 years of Post-Si – Validation
- minimum 2 years’ experience with TAP and debug hooks
- minimum 2 years’ experience in silicon debug
- minimum 2 years’ experience in the following skills:
- SoC architecture
- Perl/Python scripting knowledge
- CPU architecture
- C/C++ Software programming
- Board and system operation
- Validation and/or development
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.