As a Production Supervisor- you will supervise the daily activities of the assembly workforce with company goals and objectives of safety, quality, cost, delivery, and efficiency. Location: Mississauga.
- Works directly with Operations Manager on production planning, budgeting, and key performance indicators.
- Oversees the production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, revising schedules, resolving problems, and reporting results.
- Improves workflow by eliminating stoppages, analyzing delays, identifying solutions, recommending and implementing action plans and process improvements.
- Supervises manufacturing team by communicating job expectations, appraising job results, coaching, disciplining enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing regulatory and organizational standards and procedures, including educating and directing personnel on established policies and procedures.
- Provides manufacturing information to the company management team by analyzing production performance records and data, answering questions and responding to requests.
- College or University Degree
- 5+ years of Supervisory experience in a manufacturing/production environment
- Experience in process improvement, quality management, safety management, tracking budget expenses, and production metrics.
- Ability to read/interpret blueprints, technical drawings, and contract specifications.
- Experience with SAP, QAD… etc. (other ERP systems)
- Must have good verbal and written communications skills and be able to function as part of multiple teams in a fast-paced and multi-task environment.
- Must be highly organized and comfortable working with tight deadlines.