Our Utilities client is looking Program Manager with proven knowledge and experience in leading the establishment and improvement of Portfolio Management practices, PMO and Project Management practices, Enterprise Architecture practices and IT delivery improvements. This candidate will have expertise in these knowledge areas to guide and support cohesive implementation of improvements within the organization.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Leading the program and providing support, guidance and mentorship of the program team, training or other support as required
- Providing recommendations for improvements and consistency within the PMOs and the Project Management disciplines, including supporting the implementation of these improvements
- Providing recommendations to enhance our client's capacity for strategic implementation through improved Portfolio Management
- Working with Portfolio Management project team to ensure alignment with PM processes and executive governance
- Creating project team education processes and working with the PMOs to educate project participants and provide mentorship
- Providing knowledge expertise in the areas of Enterprise Architecture and IT service delivery and guiding implementation of recommended improvements
- Program Communications and Reporting
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven knowledge in Enterprise Architecture and IT service delivery models and implementing delivery improvements in these areas
- Proven knowledge and experience successfully leading Portfolio Management implementations and improvement projects
- Must have proven knowledge and experience successfully leading PMO implementations and/or PMO improvement projects
- Excellent written, oral and listening communication skills with audiences varying from end users to C-Level management
- Proven mentorship skills
- IT industry experience in leading the delivery of enterprise projects and programs
- Proven Leadership Skills / Leadership Roles in Career
- Group Facilitation experience
- Proven experience as a strong problem solver, ability to make decisions and provide recommendations
- Proven ability to exercise independent judgement
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.