Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a Program Manager for a Six-Month assignment in Waltham, MA.
- Maintains multiple projects and/or program strategy, supports day to day program operations, leads change management efforts, manages program team, acts as liaison between company stakeholders and suppliers, mitigates, monitors and corrects program performance, provides continuous improvement of operations and program performance, ensures adherence to company policies.
- Fostering change management
- Extensive client relationship management
- Communicating contractual commitments across Enterprise
- Representing company in the external marketplace.
- Ideally have a good working understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM) practices and managing teams to deliver new IAM services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, or human resources.
- Experience with workforce management, program management, and/or contingency/temporary recruitment/staffing.
- Strong change management (people and process) skills and client relationship skills.
- Strong analytical, market analysis and cost modeling skills.
- Team facilitation, presentation, and team leadership skills.
- Experience successfully managing larger complex programs or projects across multiple business units.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.