We have an immediate opening for a Program Manager III for a Twelve Month assignment in Marlborough, Massachusetts.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Masters/Degree in a science related field with a minimum of 5-7 years experience with clinical trials management within the healthcare industry or BSc, with additionally 7-10 years experience in monitoring clinical trials.
- Excellent prior knowledge of all aspects of the clinical trial process including planning, execution and reporting/publication of results
- Proven communication skills, both written and verbal, at all levels of an organization.
- Must be willing to travel as required:U.S. (Country)
- Specific Qualifications: 1. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States full-time 2. Must be willing to work in our [city, state] facility full-time 3.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.