Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for a Project Admin Assistant to support the team.
Duration: 6 months
Location: North York, Ontario
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- 3+ years’ experience in implementing and deploying Bid and Project Processes; experience in project coordination
- Able to mobilize and influence the involved parties towards the achievement of PMO objectives;
- Advanced organizing and planning skills;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple priorities;
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer literacy – MS Office (Excel, Word, Visio, Powerpoint, Access)
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.