We have an urgent requirement for project adminsitrative support. This person will assist the Project Control Lead and be responsible for daily/weekly & monthly reporting. He/she will collect required data from various sources to create reports and presentations.
- Assist in the preparation of progress reports and forecasts.
- Assist in the review of the Project Controls deliverables.
- Identify SAP purchase order issues and report them to the Project Controls Lead.
- Maintain interface with the business systems (PM+, SAP).
- Collect summary reports from each of the Team Lead(s) to assemble and prepare the Monthly Project Progress Report. Post and distribute the Monthly Project Progress Report to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Collect information from each of the Team Lead(s) to assemble and prepare the Steering and Management Slides.
- Prepare weekly Flash Reports to be issued to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Prepare and issue the Daily Requisition Report.
- Assist with creating/compiling the monthly Project Accruals and entering the Accrual into the business system (SAP).
- Monthly workforce reporting and labour hours reporting.
- Assist with processing Project invoices
- Preparing Monthly Steering Committee and Management Slides
- At least one year of relevant experience (providing/reviewing reports, preparing presentations)
- Strong demonstrated skills with PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to create clear, concise presentations
- Experience with Visio is an asset
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.