Our Calgary based energy client has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant to join their team for a seven (7) month contract opportunity.
- Prepares minutes of meeting, spreadsheets, presentations, save key correspondence in project folders
- Organizes, attends and minutes meetings including the coordination and tracking of action items and deliverables.
- Creates and maintains project plans, schedules and deliverables.
- Processes expense reports and invoices
- Manages calendars, schedules meetings, books meetings rooms.
- Coordinates travel itineraries and arrangements.
- Assists with filing and archiving documents.
- Works cooperatively with all team members.
Capabilities and Credentials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritize and organize multiple concurrent assignments.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Must be willing and able to take initiative when needed.
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and/or people.
- High attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and accept feedback.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
Education and Experience
High School Diploma with minimum of 10 years of experience; or Post-secondary degree in a related field with minimum of 10 years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.