Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
We have an immediate opening for a Project Analyst for a 11-month assignment in Waltham, MA
The Project Analyst is accountable to perform a wide range of functions which will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Assist with the development and production of periodic financial performance metrics on jurisdictional/portfolio spend and operational costs for inclusion in monthly, quarterly and annual reports, including relevant variance analysis and commentary on results.
- Coordinate with the IS Finance, Planning & Performance Management and US Program Delivery teams, acting as financial point of contact and assist with implementing value initiatives to help IS in developing the right metrics to measure its performance and to standardize processes & tools.
- Operationally facilitate the monthly forecasting process, ensuring completeness and adherence to process.
- Utilize historical financial data to assist with the development of project budget, resource and forecasting plans.
- Assist Program Delivery Managers/Project Managers with the development of monthly/fiscal year end accruals.
- Assist in ad-hoc reporting to support requests.
- Responsible for maintaining reports and performance documentation.
Minimum Qualifications: The successful candidate(s) will have the following knowledge and experience:
- A Bachelor's degree and more than 3+ years of related experience OR in lieu of a degree, equivalent work experience.
- Must have recent Project Analyst experience with a focus on Investment and Project/Portfolio Planning, and Forecasting, including operational resources and program costs.
- Working knowledge of Operating vs. Capital Expense rules for internal software development
- Analysis of business performance and development of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Knowledge of MS Project, and/or other Project Management software and demonstrated proficiency with the MS Office Suite of products is a must.
- Experience in fact finding including knowledge and understanding of where to find and how to present relevant information.
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.