The Project Controls Coordinator (PCC) is responsible for development and implementation of project controls planning, integration of cost and schedule functions as well as quality control oversight of all project controls deliverables for Engineering and Construction capital projects.
The Project Controls Scheduler will create and maintain a schedule for each project and identify and record the impact of work performed and not performed as scheduled. Evaluate actual project progress and provide regular schedule updates.
• Prior to project start, create and revise schedule templates based on project type and scope, detailing sequence of all work to be performed.
• Interface with Project Manager and Functional Group Leads to discuss impact of work and resolution of problems.
• Contribute to the development of feasibility schedules which sufficiently illustrate the sequence of work activities and contract time.
• Consult the appropriate project team members as a means of ensuring that proper planning is completed prior to the commencement of work.
• Provide information as needed on the content, modification, or presentation of project schedule.
• Responsible for continuously expanding and updating professional knowledge and honing training skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity.
• Post-Secondary education in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 5 years experience with similar construction scheduling experience. Equivalent combinations of training and/or related experience will be considered.
• Sound knowledge of schedule systems, principles and practices required.
• Experience with Primavera P6
• Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated organizational skills.
• Computer skills using Microsoft Office products ( Office, Word, Excel, Project).
• Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks and to work with minimal level of supervision
• Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
NICE TO HAVES:
• Familiar with Ecosys, SAP, Oracle, Earned Value Management (EVM) experience