Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as USA’s leading Utility company.
We are looking for a Project/Data Analyst to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Akron, Ohio, United States
- Unitization/Close-out of construction work orders.
- Creation/modification of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS’s) and Orders to support the FE Utility business.
- Monitoring of construction work in progress (CWIP) work orders to ensure proper and timely in servicing.
- Review, Analyze & Resolve CWIP Charge Kickouts.
- Error resolution related to work flow process and interfaces between SAP, CREWS and PowerPlant.
- SAP and PowerPlant Journal Entry support.
- Support of SOX related activities including timely retirement of assets, in servicing of work orders and monitoring of capital spares.
- Providing a high level of customer service, continuous support, and proactive involvement to leadership
- and peers.
- Conducting ad hoc research, analyzing data, interpreting results, and assisting in implementation activities.
- Actively seeking ways to build challenges and add value within scope of assignments.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees at all levels.
- Offering ideas and suggestions to improve moderately complex work processes and/or projects.
- Exercising independent judgment on basic projects and assignments.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.