We have an immediate opening for a Project Development Manager for a long term, contract assignment in Waltham, Massachusetts.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Experience & Requirements:
- A Bachelors degree required in an engineering discipline and/or significant relevant project management, engineering and construction experience in all aspects of utility electric construction operations. Experience with electric transmission, generation interconnection or renewable generation development preferred. Masters degree in engineering/finance discipline, MBA or relevant equivalent preferred.
- 3 – 5 years experience in electric power transmission or distribution operation/planning, generation interconnection, project management, project finance, utility construction or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience in direct project development including milestone management, resourcing, affordability, risk management, reporting and possess, collaborative style and a can-do attitude.
- Demonstrate a high level of personal initiative, integrity, transparency to internal and external stakeholders and ability to interact with company personnel, contractors, regulatory representatives, and town/city officials in a positive collaborative manner.
- Knowledge of Electric power system operations, engineering, environmental, project finance, and familiarity with legal, purchasing, and utility accounting regulations.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects under budget and time constraints. Bottom-line oriented, budget conscious, metric/measurement driven.
- Ability to form and lead project teams in a matrix organization and comfortable with fast paced, rapidly changing environment. Ability to make informed decisions quickly with high degree of integrity and accountability.
- Strong skills in: electric power systems, project management, stakeholder engagement, presentation, interpersonal, oral & written communication, critical analysis and capable of clear communication with project team and higher management, and gaining support and commitment from a wider operational group.
- Valid drivers license with a safe driving history required.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.