One of our utilities clients has an immediate need for a Project Delivery Office Administrator to support within the Project Delivery Office toolset administration including project setup, central logging and tracking of toolset issues, participating in toolset enhancements, compiling status and financial summaries, analysis of the portfolio of projects and initiatives, and general support. This role will be located at their office in Regina Saskatchewan.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyzing, compiling, and reporting on project and initiative information, including portfolio status reporting, financial summaries, and analysis and compiling of historical stats.
- Work with the PDO Toolsets to complete administrative tasks such as project workspace set up and administration, including template updates.
- Working with necessary groups both internally and externally in the role of central contact for logging, tracking, and reporting issues for the PDO Toolset and participating in ongoing enhancements and improvements in the use of the PDO Toolsets.
- Support the continuous improvement efforts for all practice areas within the Project Delivery Office, including but not limited to Project Management, Business Analysis, testing, and Organizational Change Management.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Gas industry/utility knowledge.
- Project training.
- Project server experience.
- PMO experience.
- Excellent written, oral and listening communication skills with varying audiences.
- North American job experience.
- IT industry experience.
- SharePoint experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office products (Word, Excel).
- Testing experience.
- Proven experience as a strong problem solver.
- Proven ability to exercise independent judgement.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with team members.
- Knowledge in the areas of project management, business analysis, organizational change management (ADKAR), and testing would be considered an asset.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.