We have an immediate opening for a Project Manager for a three-month assignment in Miami, FL or Overland Park, KS.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Candidates must extensive change management and implementation experience (will be working on a fleet/logistic billing project), Agile, business process analysis, PMP certification (highly desired). Experience with Logistics/Distribution, ORTC (software), Touchstar, or portals (highly preferred)
Position will work with WFS Land division to manage projects and initiatives. The project manager will build out and maintain project management processes related to a range of initiatives, primarily focused on business implementation activities involving technology initiatives. The role will connect these processes to the WFS Agile methodology and release schedule. The analyst will interface with key stakeholders to translate business readiness and change management. Key responsibilities will include:
- Implement schedule management, issue management, risk management and communications management processes within the project and manage the ongoing review process.
- Review project deliverables and ensure they are reflected in the Agile team backlogs appropriately.
- Develop and maintain business process documentation and lead business process analysis and redesign activities as it relates to order capture, dispatching of orders to customers and confirmation of delivery.
- Support communication activities with key stakeholders to include delivering project updates, leading communication activities regarding change management, business readiness and implementation.
- Track and measure progress on project deliverables (technology development, change management, training, test management)
- Maintain and archive project documentation (requirements, process documentation, training material)
- Develop weekly/monthly status reports and project dashboards
- BA/BS Degree in Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Logistics or the equivalent
- PMP certification highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience with project management and business process analysis
- Prior experience in transportation / logistics industries or functional areas highly desirable
- Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups. Ability to work under pressure and meet constantly changing timelines.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology
- Prior experience with Jira, MS Project or equivalent highly desirable
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Solid verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.