Project Manager – ERP
Key Responsibilities/Job Functions:
– Manages scope and deliverable on a day to day basis on a project
– Provides end-to-end project management for a large project.
– Works within a defined work framework and reports according to the set framework (schedule, budget etc)
– Manages the details project schedule and defines the critical path.
– Tracks budget and identifies and attempts to manage budget challenges.
– Reviews and validates charges and allocations from other teams.
– Collects and aggregates estimates to create the budget
– Manages and ensures integrated design sessions are run, defects are recorded and rectified in a timely manner
– Identifies risks and assesses impact to project
– Creates, maintains and recommends mitigation actions.
– Takes action to resolve issues.
– Defines team member requirements.
– Defines, collects, monitors, and analyzes project metrics and prioritizes / resolves issues.
– Runs project status meetings.
– Ensures adherence to project management standards and best practices.
– Creates, manages and drives resolution of issues log including description, ownership and action plan.
– Documents and distribute all decisions and agreements related to the project.
– Ensures projects align with the business and IT strategies of supported organizations.
– Manages construction and implementation for complex projects.
– Maintains project work schedules and assigns work.
– Updates project plans.
– Coordinates end-user training activities.
– Accountable for meeting budget, timelines, and resource commitments.
– Manages project close-out for a complex project.
– Manages post implementation review.
– Identifies lessons learned.
– Conducts walk-through with stakeholders
Experience and Education Preferred:
-Experience managing ERP integrations and ERP projects.
-Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS)
– Demonstrated ability to manage and track a project (or projects) through the life cycle steps of initiation, planning, execution and project closure.
– Understands SDLC, Development Technologies, Network and Server Architecture, and Project Management methodologies.
– Understands organization’s existing and planned Information Architecture and Information Management methodologies.
– Undergraduate degree required.
– Minimum of 5 years of work experience.
– Industry certification, preferred.