We have an immediate opening for an Project Manager role in Waltham, MA.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Supervises and lead the program and project staff to oversee the impacts and interdependencies between programs and working to ensure initiatives meet the goals and objectives of the executive leadership team.
- Manages department and project communication processes to ensure that all processes are applied and followed.
- Risk management, including risk assessment strategy and policies for the overall organization.
- Ensure proper execution of the risk strategy throughout the project lifecycle.
- Implement established policies, system monitors and controls to ensure the successful management and reporting of all corporate initiatives in the program.
- Tracks and monitors multiple aspects of a project simultaneously (e.g., project deadlines, quality standards and performance to specifications and requirements).
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in program/project management, portfolio management, systems development methodology required.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations, training sessions and demos required.
- Ability to organize an issue or problem in a logical fashion creating a project plan, deployment plan, communications plan and training plan required.
- Ability to quickly adjust to, and embrace, change in technology, business needs and/or conditions required.
- Ability to integrate, facilitate or guide change management principles into project plans required
- Minimum 2-5 years experience Project Management required
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience (2-5 years) in Project Management required. MBA desired
- PMP/PMI Certificate required
- Strong Analytical Skills and Collaboration Skills
- Outstanding Leadership and Communication Skills
- Proven ability to manage through change and transform an organization.
- Ongoing management and execution of a $70 Million portfolio of ~ 100 transformation projects.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.