We have an immediate opening for a Project Manager for a 6+ month assignment in Cleveland, OH.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Coordinate alignment of Cut Over Plans Across Projects
- Identifies interdependencies and potential conflicts across project cutover plans
- Establishes a program level Cut Over Plan that shows all interdependencies across individual projects.
- Orchestrates Cutover activities between projects.
- Holds individual project Business and Technical Leads responsible for facilitating project specific activities.
- Use and Refine standard templates that can be leveraged by individual Business and Technical Leads
- Provides quality assurance and reviews of individual Cutover Plans to ensure sufficient detail, timing and coordination is planned (Tech Lead, PM, etc. do as well)
- Validate and Coordinate that projects are incorporating Mock Cutovers leveraging a cutover plan
- Coordinating and execute with Change Management Communication strategy during Cut Over weekends
- Helps identify potential resource conflicts
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.