We have an immediate opening for a Project Manager III for a Six Month assignment in Waltham, Massachusetts
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Ability to manage projects on time, on budget, and within scope
- Knowledge of business processes to provide guidance and feedback when developing project plans
- Ability to think strategically and execute on change management strategies
- Proven experience managing risks and issues across projects
- Ability to engage stakeholders and effectively collaborate and partner with them
- Excellent written / oral communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work well with others
- Very strong organizational, prioritization, and detail-oriented skills
- Effective collaboration and partnership capabilities and ability to influence at all levels across the organization
- Ability to define and manage metrics
- Ability to create a high-energy, collaborative team climate where team members are able to discuss relevant issues freely and where there is a strong emphasis on continuous improvement
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an engineering discipline and/or significant relevant project management, engineering and construction experience in all aspects of utility substation/line construction operations
- 5+ years’ experience with project management or equivalent relevant experience
- Certified Project Management Professional preferred.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.