We have an immediate opening for a Project Manager III for a Twelve Month assignment in Waltham, Massachusetts.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- 7+ years experience in electric operations engineering, project management, utility construction or equivalent relevant experience.
- A Bachelors degree required in an engineering discipline and/or significant relevant project management, engineering and construction experience in all aspects of utility electric construction operations. Masters degree in engineering discipline, MBA or relevant equivalent preferred.
- Preference given to candidates with a Professional Engineers license and/or Certified Project Management Professional.
- Considerable proven experience in direct project development and design including milestone management, resourcing, affordability, risk management, reporting and possess team leadership and influencing skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of personal initiative, integrity and ability to interact with company personnel, contractors, regulatory representatives, and town/city officials in a positive collaborative manner.
- Knowledge of Electric system operations, engineering, environmental, engineering economics, and familiarity with legal, purchasing, and utility accounting regulations.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects under budget and time constraints. Bottom-line oriented, budget conscious, metric/measurement driven.
- Ability to create a high energy team climate whereby team members are able to discuss relevant issues freely and where there is a strong emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Strong skills in: electric substation, transmission and distribution line engineering design, project management, stakeholder engagement, presentation, construction management, interpersonal, oral & written communication, critical analysis and capable of leading and influencing teams, and gaining support and commitment from a wider operational group.
- Valid drivers license with a safe driving history required.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.